In line with our vision, Bartlett’s is focused on the conservation of the environment and implementation of sustainable practices. All projects that we engage in are performed ethically, responsibly and to our highest environmental standards. In order for our business to remain viable throughout the ever changing climatic conditions, Bartlett’s is at the forefront of implementing innovative technology.
- Bartlett’s is the very first to introduce Mobile Dewatering technology into Australia. Mobile Dewatering units are sophisticated tools featuring technologies with the ability to increase efficiency and minimize waste. This technology is set to revolutionise the management of wastes and the recovery of waste resources. The Dewatering system removes water from the waste onsite and returns the water to the source. This process can eliminate the need to transport waste streams containing water. Click here for more information on our Mobile Dewatering Units
- In response to the climatic conditions and the growing need to conserve water, Bartlett’s purchased the ‘Recycler’ combination unit. The Recycler was especially developed for drain/sewer cleaning, ensuring continuous recycling of the jetting water. This technology therefore eliminates the need for potable water to be used and provides significant environment and financial benefits. Click here for more information on our Recycler Unit
- Bartlett’s Environmental has designed and built a spot spraying applicator for the treatment of tree roots in sewer systems. Our spot spraying process uses up to 99.985% less chemical than traditional foaming methods through treating only particular problem areas identified within a conduit. The reduction in chemical use means there are significantly less environmental and OH&S risks associated with the process. Click here for more information on our innovative Spot Spray process
- Bartlett’s has adopted an electronic invoicing system to reduce unnecessary use of paper and the associated transportation.
- Bartlett’s wash all company vehicles, plant and equipment using recycled water from our onsite water treatment plant.
- Waste collected is taken to accredited treatment plants where it is often reused for composting and agricultural purposes.
- Bartlett’s pride ourself on meeting or exceeding strict EPA licensing guidelines.
- Bartlett’s has set emission and energy reduction targets with an aim to become a carbon neutral company over time.