About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, well organised and skilled Administration Officer to join our Team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Produce complex invoices in line with customer contracts and invoicing targets
- Liaise with customers to interpret invoicing queries and build strong customer relationships
- Customer database management
- Monthly compliance reporting
- Provide exceptional internal and external customer service
- Provide ad hoc administrative support as required.
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant position e.g. bookkeeping/accounts receivable role
- Proficient in the use of Office365 with intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Liaise professionally with customers, suppliers, staff and management
- Manage competing demands and achieve deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Certificate IV in Accounting and knowledge of Reckon Accounts Enterprise will be highly regarded.
This is a full-time role reporting to the Finance Manager with a competitive salary.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to the attention of the Finance Manager
Posted: 12 July 2019
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Accounts Receivable/Credit Control