About the role
Bartlett’s Environmental is a leading provider of specialist environmental services in Victoria. With significant opportunities to expand our current presence in the utilities, major projects, construction and hospitality sectors, we are seeking an enthusiastic, well organised and skilled Client Relationship Manager to join our growing team.
This is a varied role, in a fast-paced environment and your main responsibilities will include;
- Development and execution of sales strategies in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Building strong client relationships through a proactive approach and sound market knowledge.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of the business and deliver sales growth from existing and new customers.
- Ensuring all business activities are conducted consistently with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
- Taking the lead in developing and identifying new business opportunities.
To be successful in the role the ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience in sales and client relationship management with a positive attitude and adaptive communication style.
- Experience in a related Industry including experience in customer and contract management.
- Strong business skills including experience in developing sales strategy, setting and monitoring KPI’s and report preparation.
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills combined with a high level of organisation and computer skills.
- Formal qualifications in a relevant field will be looked upon favourably.
This is a full-time role reporting directly to the General Manager with a competitive salary.
Please apply through Seek, click ‘Apply for this job’ above to begin.
Posted: 06 August 2019
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Account & Relationship Management