About UsOur Community
SustainabilityIn line with our vision, Bartlett’s is focused on the conservation of the environment and implementation of sustainable practices. All projects that we engage in are performed ethically, responsibly and to our highest environmental standards. In order for our business to remain viable throughout the ever-changing climatic conditions, Bartlett’s is at the forefront of implementing innovative technology.
- Bartlett’s is the very first to introduce Mobile Dewatering technology into Australia. Mobile Dewatering units are sophisticated tools featuring technologies with the ability to increase efficiency and minimize waste. This technology is set to revolutionise the management of wastes and the recovery of waste resources. The Dewatering system removes water from the waste onsite and returns the water to the source. This process can eliminate the need to transport waste streams containing water. Click here for more information on our Mobile Dewatering Units
- In response to the climatic conditions and the growing need to conserve water, Bartlett’s purchased the ‘Recycler’ combination unit. The Recycler was especially developed for drain/sewer cleaning, ensuring continuous recycling of the jetting water. This technology therefore eliminates the need for potable water to be used and provides significant environment and financial benefits. Click here for more information on our Recycler Unit
- Bartlett’s Environmental has designed and built a spot spraying applicator for the treatment of tree roots in sewer systems. Our spot spraying process uses up to 99.985% less chemical than traditional foaming methods through treating only particular problem areas identified within a conduit. The reduction in chemical use means there are significantly less environmental and OH&S risks associated with the process. Click here for more information on our innovative Spot Spray process
- Bartlett’s has adopted an electronic invoicing system to reduce unnecessary use of paper and the associated transportation.
- We pride ourselves on meeting or exceeding strict EPA licensing guidelines.
We endeavour to keep our environmental impact to a minimum by:
- Communicating our values and commitment to environmental issues to our employees, customers, suppliers and the local community
- Complying with all environmental regulations, standards and laws
- Establishing measurable targets and objectives by which we can regularly monitor and improve our environmental performance
- Evaluating past performance and identifying innovative ways of being an environmentally considerate and efficient business
- Considering the environmental implications when making decisions
- Ensuring our vehicles are regularly maintained
- Identifying the most efficient travel route between collection and disposal sites
- Providing employees with the training, resources and responsibilities necessary to achieve environmental objectives and targets
- Ensuring the waste disposal facilities we use are fully licensed by the Victorian Environment Protection Authority
- Ensuring our vehicles are fitted out with appropriate spill kits
- Investing in new and sustainable technology
- Minimizing wastage across all facets of our business and adopting the principles of the waste management hierarchy
Environmental compliance and performance is the responsibility of all Bartlett’s employees. In adopting this policy, we endeavour to be at the forefront of sustainability and to achieve best practice in environmental management .
- Barwon Valley School
- St Mary’s Football Club
- Jan Juc Surf Club
For expression of interest please fill out the Sponsorship/Donation Request form below.
Find out more at https://www.geelongfoundation.org/giving/philanthropy500
Requests for sponsorship are assessed against a set criteria, at the forefront of which is the presentation of significant benefits to our community, customers, colleagues and/or the environment.