About the role
At Bartlett’s Environmental, we do our utmost to provide a safe and enjoyable workplace for our employees where we communicate openly, treat each other with respect and provide opportunities for personal growth and development.
This is a varied HR generalist role and you will provide HR expertise and support to the business with the main duties being;
- HR Strategy, management and leadership
- Policy development and review
- Employee recruitment and induction
- Employee training and performance management
- Employee relations and welfare
- Regulatory compliance.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have;
- Formal qualification in HR with demonstrated background experience in a senior HR role
- Knowledge of industry related awards and legislation
- Proficient IT skills
- Proven leadership around employee engagement, training and development
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a positive attitude and an adaptive communication style.
This is a full-time role reporting directly to the General Manager with a competitive salary. To apply please attach your application and resume to the attention of the General Manager.
Posted: 12 July 2019
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Human Resources & Recruitment